SUMMER SCHOOL 2020-21
The Summer School short courses are fee-free* for eligible students and are subsidised by the NSW Government as part of the JobTrainer Initiative. The Skilling for Recovery Training Initiative is part of a matched funding commitment of almost $320 million between the NSW and Australian Governments under the JobTrainer Fund.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
Do you want to get a job as soon as possible? Then one of our short courses will give you the skills to kick start your career.
WHAT COURSES CAN I CHOOSE FROM?
- CHCSS0097 Individual Support - Ageing Skill Set
- SG00007522 Statement of Attainment in Executive Assistant Skills
- SG00007494 Statement of Attainment in Business Administratio n Skills
- SG00007520 Statement of Attainment in Emotional Intelligence
- SG00005406 Statement of Attainment in Leadership and Management
- CHCSS00114 Entry into Care Roles Skill Set
HOW ARE THE COURSES RUN?