The Illawarra Business College offers businesses the key to entrepreneurial success - training that is relevant, cost-effective and flexible for both management and staff.
The Illawarra Business College assures you of quality outcomes. Its enviable reputation in industry is built on a detailed understanding of business needs.
On site and off site non-accredited training is available in the following areas:
- Teamwork and Communication Strategies
- Leadership and Management
- Hospitality (including Food and Beverage and Management)
- Commercial Cookery
- Workplace Health and Safety*
- Customer Service
- Business (Office Administration)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Responsible Conduct of Gambling
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Small Business Accounting (MYOB)
• * Our qualified consultant partners provide WorkCover accredited WHS courses.
• ** The College is also a member of ASIAL (Australian Security Industry Association Limited) and holds a Master Licence (Licence Number 40812195).